tornado4

On Wednesday, May 15th, my little town witnessed a massive and destructive tornado. I’ve written down the story and shared lots and lots of pictures over on my family blog, A Little Something Lovely, and I hope you’ll take the time to click over and check it out. Thank you for being patient with me the past couple of weeks as my family and I get our lives put back together.

Also, thank you to my friends, family, former co-workers, and fellow bloggers who have called, texted, emailed, tweeted, and facebooked us to check on us! And anĀ  especially big thank you to each and every one of YOU who have been so kind and supportive to me and my family during this time. You are all wonderful.

Click here to read the story.

tornado5

1. Nobody can imagine how horrible this is unless you have been there. I have….but it did not destroy the house we lived in…only did some damage to it. My heart goes out to you and your family along with all the families there in OK. God bless you all!

Comment by Jean — May 28, 2013 @ 12:16 PM

2. I cannot even imagine how horrible this situation must have been and still be for those who are a part of it. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment by Olivia @ Liv Lives Life — May 28, 2013 @ 2:27 PM

3. I’m so glad you and your family are all safe. That is most important. I can’t imagine how terrifying to go through that and to suffer the resulting devastation. I think living in Texas we have close calls and always think it will go somewhere else. I know I always try to tell myself that when the sirens are going off. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment by bmk112302 — May 28, 2013 @ 4:01 PM

4. That is horrible! So happy you and family are safe! I hope that you can all recover quickly!

Comment by nessa — May 28, 2013 @ 4:20 PM

5. I’m so happy you and your family are all safe. I’m sorry for the terrifying experience and devastation. I hope you are all recovering and rebuilding.

Comment by Laura — May 28, 2013 @ 8:52 PM

6. That sucks that your blog was hacked! As if you hadn’t enough to deal with at the time…

Comment by Suzanne — June 19, 2013 @ 9:45 PM