Yay!! I’ve been “Meme tagged”!! Jess from Cookbook Habit wants to know 5 things about me!! Yee haw!
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was getting ready to start my freshman year of High School. I had just started working with my first ever voice teacher and was preparing for my very first voice recital!
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Do a load of colors
2. Go to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner tonight
3. Decide what’s for dinner tonight
4. Figure out what I want to use my new bottle of Parrot Bay for….yum!
5. Sit on the balcony with Joel tonight and enjoy whatever Parrot Bay concoction I decided on!
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Nutella + finger
2. Wheat Thins
3. Honey Roasted Peanuts
4. Apples and PB
5. Cereal (preferably Honey Bunches of Oats or Honey Nut Cheerios)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a house in a nearby area (that we absolutely CANNOT afford!)
2. Donate to lots of different research funds – Alzheimer’s, Parkensen’s, etc
3. Buy a vacation home in St. Lucia
4. Share with my family, of course!
5. Have a MONSTROUS kitchen with multiple dishwashers
Places I’ve lived:
1. Cleburne, Tx
2. Sulpher Springs, Tx
3. Belton, TX (college)
4. Dallas, Tx
Jobs I’ve had:
1. I was the student worker for my undergrad’s music dept. all through college
2. I taught voice lessons to Junior High and High School students this past year
3. I sing opera
TAG! You’re it…..
Kelsey – Apple A Day
Stephanie – Confessions of a City Eater
Ashley – The Spicy Skillet
Kelly – My Sweet Life…
Elizabeth – Ugg Smell Food